a one-girl exploration of what it means to be a sex-positive feminist. gender, sexuality, feminism, sluttiness, and post-modernism

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blog Feminism

Check it out!

http://feministing.com/archives/002648.html

There are links in the article which I will re-post here, but I don't know if they're not working cause I'm on the computer at the library, or because the links are busted. The site says something about databases and stuff.

I am claiming all responsibility for coining the term "blog feminism," that is, unless someone can prove to me that they came up with it before I did over at Audra's blog a pretty long while ago now (ok, well, a month, but given the month it's been... damn.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy --- Abortion a Felony in South Dakota

This is a must read for feminists

12:28 AM

 
Anonymous Tylor Tongkatali said...

Nice post...thanks

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home